Lead Embedded SW developer – Security
At System & Function our mission is to develop and maintain system solutions and functions within the domain of Vehicle Connectivity. It includes driving the systems engineering work along with pre-studies, prototyping and early investigations in the area as well as defining system-level strategies and framework. A part of our responsibility is also to support our development teams with knowledge about Data and Software Security. And this is where we now need someone who can support us.
In this assignment you are expected to:
- take lead in designing and implementing security solutions in the development of our embedded software products. You will support and work in scrum teams.
- support and be active part in our development of the test environment when it comes to security
- support our software architects in security issues
- perform risk analysis
- internally share security knowledge
We believe you are a team player with technical Leading skills and that you fulfil following requirements.
• Embedded software development
• Software security (Linux/Android, PKI, SELinux/SEAndroid, firewalls)
• OO design in C ++, Java
• Software architecture
• Embedded Linux
• Experience from Test automation
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in electronics / computer engineering or equivalent education or work experience
• Well spoken and written English
It is meritorious if you have knowledge or skills in:
• Working in scrum and / or Kanban teams
• Python and Robot test framework
• Experience from Volvo Trucks
• Embedded Security
• Secure boot