Senior Android Platform Developer/Architect
Assignment Description: As a senior systems developer you will be bridging the world between AutoSAR and the Android UI in the Android Platform. You will take part in an agile team that provides the user with things like connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg. We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China, where you will occasionally travel to. Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop software for infotainment head unit
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Coach and develop other team members
We also like:
- Several years Java development experience
- Several years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux)
- Experienced in Android platform development
- You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
- Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems.
- You like working in an international and intercultural context.
- Regular travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou China) will be required
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
- Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Continuous Integration experience
- Version control with Git
- Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
- Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.