Functional Safety Test Engineer (ISO26262) - Autonomous Driving
As Functional Sasfety Test Engineer you will perform test analysis according to ISO26262 through analyzing and reviewing Use Cases / Functional Safety Cases / design specifications and creating strategy for Functional Safety V&V. Based on that you will verify / validate functional safety according to ISO26262 which are parts of Volvo Autonomous Driving solution. You will do that by following all necessary steps in the Function/SW testing process according to ISO26262 including test preparation, test execution and test reporting.
Your main focus will be to:
• Analyze and review use cases, functional safety cases, design specifications and other documentation accordign to ISO26262 process in order to create a full Functional Safety V&V strategy.
• Based on the analysis above request and prepare proper test environment (test object, test equipment, simulation models, test data, etc.)
• Give the input based on analysis results to the design team
• The automation scripts are to be implemented whenever possible
• A Master’s degree in Engineering (preferably Physics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics/Automation) or equivalent professional experience
• ISO26262 basics, extensive knowledge preferable
• Previous experience as Verification/Test Engineer (documented basic knowledge about electronics / embedded SW testing on system level
• Basic knowledge of the different automated methods for monitoring / steering a system under testing and logging the data
• Basic knowledge of the equipment for electronics System / component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer, others, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
• The traceability is a key word for quality securing of our methods and results so both planning and reporting in different tools is requested
• Experience from ADAS testing is a strong merit.
• Basic knowledge in agile SW development way of working including continuous integration / continuous delivery / continuous deployment chain, preferably SAFe 4.0 or higher
• ISTQB certification is a merit
• Excellent English, other languages considered to be a merit.
Personal profile/soft skills:
• Very structured: takes a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan for actions
• Ability to work both independently and with multicultural teams
• Capability to prioritize between and act upon requests from many different stakeholders
• Ability to quickly grasp the main points of complex matter
• Quality focused mind-set
• Excellent communication skills
• Holistic approach